Every Pureology product guarantees to make your colour last longer, if you find it doesn't then we will provide you with a full refund.
Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee is applicable to UK & Republic of Ireland residents only, excluding employees of L’Oréal (UK) Limited, participating hair salons owners, employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion.
- If you are not satisfied that the result obtained from using Pureology shampoo, condition, treatment styler or mask within 3 months of purchase, Pureology will refund you the actual price paid in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Purchase period for refunds 28th February 2018 to 28th February 2019. Refund requests must be sent within 2 months of purchase.
- To obtain your refund complete your details on the form below, with a statement no less than 15 words long of why you are dissatisfied with the result and send to: Pureology MBG, P.O. Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY.
- Claims must include the original valid receipt showing your purchase from a professional salon of Pureology shampoo, conditioner, treatment styler and/or mask with the unused portion of all the products you wish to claim your money back for (un-used portion must equate to at least ½ content capacity of the bottles) and proof of postage receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, products must be returned within their original packaging.
- Submissions for refunds which do not include the items listed in 5 above will be rejected and these items will not be returned. Any postage of such items is at your own cost. Photocopied, illegible or defaced receipts will not be accepted.
- Submissions for refunds must be received on or before 31.05.2019 and forms received after this date will be rejected.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Product purchased outside of a participating Pureology stockist salon will be rejected (all professional salons stocking Pureology can be found via the Pureology salon locator tool available at http://www.pureology.co.uk/salon-finder).
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed forms and/or their contents.
- Pureology will refund the actual purchase price paid for a maximum of 2 Pureology products purchased, as evidenced by the receipt provided, by cheque. The refund requests for the 2 Pureology products may be submitted either separately or together but refunds will only be paid for the first two Pureology products submitted per household during the promotion period.
- Pureology will be responsible for the postage cost of sending the refund to you, but you will be responsible for all other costs associated with the refund process.
- Pureology will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 28 days of receipt of a completed form together with the items listed in point 4 above.
- This money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Pureology reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Pureology, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ
(Please do not send any applications to this address.)
Reasons for dissatisfaction (15 words minimum): _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please write the cheque payee name in capitals:
I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions (delete as appropriate): YES / NO
Consumers who request a Refund will receive an A4 letter cheque to a maximum value of £67.80.